Sunday, August 1, 2010

Orange Blossom Oolong

Today I’m feeling nostalgic! When I was in high school a friend and I would have tea at the Oolong Tea House in McKenzie Towne all the time. Since graduating we haven’t seen very much of each other. I also haven’t been to a tea shop that is not my own in what feels like ages, so I figured it was about time for some tea from Oolong.

I love how it looks!
(hate how it smells)


"Orange Blossom is a blend of Oolong teas from Taiwan, Sri Lanka and India. This loose leaf tea is combined with jasmine petals, fruit peel and natural flavors giving it a light, airy character with delicate orange flavor. This is an excellent beverage with morning toast and marmalade. The aroma will leave others wondering what's in your cup, so make enough to share. Orange Blossom Oolong tea also makes a refreshing and exotic iced tea."





I really like oolongs but I was really wasn't feeling this tea at first because the dry leaves smell like old lady. Surprisingly, I actually liked it! The orange didn’t over power the flavor of the tea, which often happens flavored teas. It has a roasty flavor and a very subtle citrus twist.


No comments:

Post a Comment